BWCA Canoe Adventure
It's difficult to describe the wondrous adventure that awaits you when you journey into Minnesota's beautiful BWCA for some canoe camping!
We will travel by canoe up to 7 miles per day, camping on different lakes, portaging our equipment from one lake to another. It is moderately strenuous but well worth the effort!
Wild Hearts will provide all of the necessary equipment, food, guides and transportation from the Twin Cities area.
Our plan is to launch from the Ely or Grand Marais, MN area, spending the first night in a bunkhouse and launching the next morning. Our launch point is subject to change.
8 spots left
- Setting up and tearing down camp.
- Cleaning up after meals.
- Paddling your canoe with another person
- Build up and encourage your teammates!
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Must be in reasonable physical condition to paddle a canoe
- Must be able to portage while carrying a canoe pack
- Apply to go on the trip with us!