St. Croix River Trip
An epic journey awaits us as we canoe 15 miles down the beautiful St. Croix River from Taylors Falls, Minnesota to William O’Brien State Park. The weather will be cool and the bugs will be almost nonexistent! The paddling will be moderate since we will be going downstream. We will be camping two nights on the river and exit at William O’Brien State Park.
Wild Hearts provides all of the equipment, food and guides. We can provide transportation for up to 10 people from our van leaving from the Burnsville, Minnesota area to Interstate State Park.
You will only be responsible for your clothing and a few personal items.
5 spots left
Interstate State Park
Taylors Falls, MN
Participant Waiver of Liability Required
Please fill this out and email to [email protected] or bring with you on the day of the event.
- Participant Waiver of Liability
- Setting up and tearing down camp.
- Cleaning up after meals.
- Paddling your canoe with another person
- Build up and encourage your teammates!
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Must be in reasonable physical condition to paddle a canoe
- Get your clothing and personal items ready